Where you will find success stories showing what is possible through SDP.
The Principles of Self Determination
The Five Principles of Self-Determination
- Freedom to control your life. You decide where you want to live, whom you want to live with, how you will spend your time, and who will support you.
- Authority to control a budget so you can purchase services and supports that you choose.
- Support to organize resources and staff, so you can live the way you want to.
- Responsibility for the wise use of public money.
- Confirmation of the important role that you have to make decisions in your own life.
Where you can learn more about the people and providers that can support you.
Where you will find videos and other information on SDP that will inform and educate on the potential of SDP.